I have finally recovered from the bird flu. Ok so it wasn't the bird flu but calling it that is more amusing than intestinal problems. I'm sure you agree.

Stockholm

It was a lovely, intimate, blissful week. It was mine. Ours. I feel as though if I share too many details it becomes less special. There was snuggling, laughing, talking, love making, filthy sex, and a bit of partying. It made me happy and re-energized me. I should be in need of a fix by our next trip. The location hasn't been decided yet but he did express a preference for "something warm and beachy". I think I can handle that.

Off for my new adventure

My sister and I leave for Milwaukee tomorrow for a St Pat's celebration at hotel County Clare. We've been there before and it is a wonderful Irish hotel/restaurant/pub which puts together a huge celebration each year for this holiday. I shall try to take pictures but by now you all know I suck at remembering to take them.

ta ta kiss kiss

Cerina