So I decide that I'm bored and have ignore my site long enough. I go down the bdsm checklist and see that "boot worship" is next in line. I take each activity on the list and then try to find the most reliable information regarding this activity to share with those who belong to my yahoo group.

Apparently, unless you are willing to fork over a monthly fee you are out of luck with regard to learning about boot worship. This ticks me off a bit. I have half a mind to create my own boot worship site. That is how Submissive Loving came into being. I didn't like what I found on the internet so created my own space.

However, that requires work. I'm a busy gal. If anyone reading this has a great amount of experience regarding boot/foot worship and you are articulate enough to write about it, please consider doing so...for me.....pretty please? I do know a man who is VERY experienced at this but I can already see his eyes rolling into the back of his head as I beg him to do me this one itty bitty favor. I KNEW I shouldn't have scorned him a year ago. It seems I'm always scorning those I'm going to need a favor from later.

Really, this isn't a big deal. I'm not sure why I take it upon myself to furnish the information. What do I care if the internet is void of this information? pfffft grumble grumble...I care. I'm such a sap. Ask around. sappy cerina. that's me. grumble.

On a brighter and cuter note: My sister is due back from her Ireland/Scotland trip and I've taught my nieces who are six and four a new phrase. She'll be ever so proud of me. It goes something like this...

I'm on the computer and the girls are playing in the room behind me. They are making a great deal of noise at one point and I ask them to bring it down to a dull roar. That works for all of five minutes. I ask again. Five minutes later I bang my head on the keyboard and say "You girls are sucking my will to live. PLEASE be quiet!" Eden quietly asks, "What does that mean?" I explain. Silence from both girls for 15 seconds before Alyx pipes up, "Well......maybe YOU are sucking OUR will to live." ahahahahahaha Since then the girls have used this phrase and used it correctly. I am SO proud! *beams* ...but something tells me their mother might not find it so funny the first time they use it on her....oh please God let me be there! If that doesn't get to my sister the other phrase I coached them to say upon their mother's return should do the trick "We missed you mommy but we understand you felt the need to abandon us. It's ok." ahahahahahaha God I love those girls!!