It is that time of year again. The snow is gone, the sun is shining higher in the sky, birds are singing, AND it is Rubber Ball week. yay!!! Nothing says spring has sprung like all the pervs gathering in one spot to celebrate their freedom of expression.

I'm going with a small group of fabulous women who I am thrilled to share this part of my life with. I am VERY lucky to have such loving, supportive, and fun friends in my life. I value them beyond words.

Ok. THIS time there will be pictures because Kristine is picture taking crazy. So even if I don't get my batteries recharged, or lose the camera, or just plain forget the camera at home or in the hotel room, she has me covered. No cameras are allowed inside the event but I'm sure we will be taking a few pics before we go inside. Hopefully. Lately I've been thinking there is a camera gremlin who is holding a very serious grudge against me. The last couple of times I've really wanted to take pictures everything that could go wrong...blah blah...you've heard this all from me before. Just keep your fingers crossed for me, ok?

ta ta kiss kiss
Cerina