I will be using this blog to not only express personal thoughts but also to make notes regarding future articles for my site. I'm currently finding my train of thought about dominant males and what I want to say about my need for them. I have a theory that I'm playing with. Dominant males vs. Lifestyle Dominants


Definitions:

Dominant:
1. Exercising the most influence or control.
2. Most prominent, as in position; ascendant.

Control:

1. Authority or ability to manage or direct

............................................

Control is very sexy. A man who is in control of himself, his life, and his surroundings is very attractive. It attracts me, like a moth to a flame. It attracts others as well. I now believe that it is not power which attracts us but the control they seem to have over themselves. As though we hope some of it will rub off onto us and end the chaos that we know.