It has become a joke among my friends. My upcoming appointment to have my girly bits waxed clean. Totally clean. Like the day I was born. They know I'm scared and are taking full advantage of that. Kris sent me a link to one woman's story and this woman admitted to screaming like a banshee. My sister said it was nothing at all but then she only had the bikini line waxed. I've done that myself in the past so I know how much pain is associated with it.

I called Jeff early this morning to ask if we could have a little chat. He was open to it so I proceeded to tell him that the trip is not at all making me nervous but HE is making me nervous. He has stated a new demand every day since I purchased my ticket. The only rest I had was his trip to China. ((gosh I loved that trip)) He wasn't back one day when the demands started up again. Get this, do that, etc etc. It became overwhelming and I told him it needed to stop or I'd be a basket case. His response: "First of all, let us not forget that most of what I have asked for was offered by you. I will cease to place any further demands upon you and if there is something you are uncomfortable with to the point of losing sleep you may change it. HOWEVER...the waxing STAYS. Do you hear me?"

I heard him. So I am calling in the morning to make my appointment. Honestly, I'm not sure it's the pain I'm afraid of. Mostly it is the awkwardness of having a strange woman ripping hair from my girly bits. I will be at her mercy. I'm not liking that at all.

I'll let you all know how it goes. Pray for me, ok?


Looking for BDSM partners? Meet someone now on the largest BDSM personals site – photos, chat, more!